me and my new glasses

me and my new glasses
looking cool

Monday, January 7, 2008

Operation time

Hiya everyone

Well today is monday the day before Andrew operation the last couple of days iv been feeling a little scared as to weather its the right thing to do,only as im thinking ahead for him and having to be in pain,iv had lots of support messages on the Angelman syndrome forum from other mums and grannies and i would like to thank them,thank you all,and also all my friends who are sending me little good luck messages thank you to you all too.

Im here packing Andrews suitcase and hes unpacking it finding it very funny he has no clue whats going to happen so hope hes not going to fall out with me after lol.

I would also like to say a big thank you to my sister Kimberley who is coming with us tomorrow to sit with myself,Nick and Darren while we wait for Andrew and to help with looking after Darren,Thank you Kim.
xxxxxx

Well ill keep you all posted xxxx

Love

Catrina
xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiya andrew!
good luck with your operation! be a big brave boy for aunty colette, and i will come and see you with lots of hugs and kisses soon...
love you special boy, and thinking about you on your big day...
love aunty colette, taylor and logan xxx