me and my new glasses

me and my new glasses
looking cool

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Operation Cancelled

Hiya again everyone

Today we went to the hospital for 11am for Andrews operation we were taking upstairs to the waiting area,we got andrew in to his pjs and the nurse came round to ask some questions she said he would be second to get his operation prob late afternoon,then a doctor came round and checked Andrew over to make sure he was fit for the operation,all was fine so we were set to go,we took Andrew and Darren round to the play area then a nurse came round asking to speak to me, i was told his operation was cancelled as the Dr doing the operation was ill and he had to cancel.Andrew has been booked in again for the 29th January so heres hoping that operation will go ahead,thank you everybody that sent Andrew good luck messages xxxxxxx

No comments: