me and my new glasses

me and my new glasses
looking cool

Saturday, January 5, 2008

im nearly walking

hiya everyone

well not been on in a long time mummy is silly and forgot to pay the bill,silly silly mummy,well ill tell u a little about whats been happening,school had finished for santa coming,i got loads he was good to both me and Darren lucky us so now we have loads of new toys to play with,oh need to say thank you to alastair he got me some really cool pressies love the mirror im just so handsome.

About a week before christmas i took 2 steps by myself mummy was crying,as ever,but the best bit was on christmas day uncle kevin and auntie kimbie were up so i wanted to show off i walked a whole 3 foot to the tv all by myself and again mummy was crying,well nearly this time and so was auntie kimbie,i love making people cry.

Now mummy keeps following me about with this camcorder thing,dont know why like im goin to walk when shes following me videoing ill just wait till shes not expecting it again and has no camera and do it again hehe.

well not much else has happened im going into hospital on the 8th boohoo but it will make me better so thats the best bit.

Love and Angel Hugs (hair pulling hair eating and sloppery kisses)

Andrew
xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew!

Your stories make me laugh so much. I hope you haven't let your mummy catch you with the camera yet! I was doing the same to my mummy on my birthday. She stood me up to take a photo but before she had chance to take it i had sat down again! It was such a fun game!

Im glad you liked your prezzies. I got the same! We are both such Handsome devils! I like to chew my mirror too! Mmm

Lots of love your Angel friend Alastair xx