me and my new glasses

me and my new glasses
looking cool

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

we went swimming today

Hiya everyone not posted in a while,but today we took Andrew swimming the first time in about a year,he usually hates the local pool as its to cold,he goes swimming in school about 3 times a week,well anyway today we were in the pool and Andrew has his little arm bands on and he was swimming all by himself he was sooooo cute just floating about laughing,then i put a wee rubber ring on and he was off,hes just so so so cute swimming about laughing kicking his feet,he just loved it he made me very very very proud to be his mummy even more prouder (prob not a word,lol) than ever,when the waves came on he loved it all the water splashing against him he was laughing so hard,i love my little angel so so much,i never knew it was possible to love anyone this much but it is and everyday my love just grows for him,i just love him millions,im very very proud.

Love Catrina xxxx

1 comment:

Truth said...

This post brought tears to my eyes. He reminds me so much of my little grandson, Ethan. As I watch Ethan play in the water, and his delight, I get teary eyed too, as he is so very precious.