me and my new glasses

me and my new glasses
looking cool

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Andrews getting another operation and he got his wheelchair

Hiya Everyone

Well as you all know Andrew had an operation in January to transfer his siliva ducts,but due to the operation Andrews glands is now blocked and causing him a little discomfort,he will need to get the gland removed its only a little operation will last about 45 mins and will be in for the night, so hes on the list the now and the operation should be in a few months.

Also Andrew got his first wheelchair yesterday he looks ooooooo cute in it,hes loving it,will get pics up of him in it soon.



Love
catrina
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so hip in your new glasses Andrew!

Good luck in your surgery, we'll be thinking of you!

I can't wait to see you in your new chair, how cool!