me and my new glasses

me and my new glasses
looking cool

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Fireworks night

Lastnite my mummy took me to the fireworks display,she was getting all worried that i wouldnt like it but she was soooo wrong when the fireworks started i was like whoooooo this is soooo good all the colours all the bangs,i was flapping away so mummy took me out the buggy so i could see better so i was standing next to her holding her hand and doing my little march it was soooo fun we had to leave a bit early coz my brother Darren never really liked it but me i loved it.

I cant wait till next year now so we can go again but mummy did say that at christmas time there is more so hurry up christmas.

xxxxxxxx

5 comments:

lil 1/2 pint said...

andrew, i'm glad you had a good time at the fireworks. ::smiles::

lil 1/2 pint said...

my nice, jade, has angelman syndrome.

here's her blog:

http://bubbub.livejournal.com

she's 6 years old. ::smiles::

Amanda said...

Hi Andrew im glad you had a good time at the fireworks, i go every year and i love it so much. You did so well well standing beside your mum. Did you see the big fire in the shape of a boat?
luv ur big cousin Amanda XXXXXX

Zachary Rouleau said...

Hi! My name is Zachary and i'm almost 4yo. I have the Angelman Syndrome too. I am also a friend of Jade! I'm glad that you liked fireworks, mommy wants to go at summertime. We live in Quebec city.

Anonymous said...

hiya andrew your a very brave boy my wee boy kieran (one of your many cousins) is very frightened of fireworks so well done you luv angela (your mummys cousin)xx